Full apartment with two separate queen bedrooms, sofa-bed, full bathroom and full kitchen
Tamarack is a large apartment taking up the entire top floor of the house. Reached by private staircases from either inside or outside the house, it comprises two queen bedrooms, a separate kitchen, and a bathroom with bathtub and shower. Total floor space is 825ft2/77m2. The large front bedroom, with a fabulous view for many miles along the Kootenay River, also has a double sofa which can be converted into a single bed.
Tamarack vs. Cherry Tree Apartment – what’s the difference?
The closest comparable room is the Cherry Tree Apartment. How to decide – here are a few differences:
- Tamarack is larger, feels more open, can take five people, has a full kitchen, a bigger central space for social gatherings, two queen beds and a great view
- Cherry is easier to access with fewer steps, takes four guests, has a sitting room on a different floor to the bedrooms, a bigger more luxurious bathtub and a small outside terrace. It does not have a view, and has a food preparation area rather than a complete kitchen
The rate for both is the same, so it’s really about personal choice.
- air-conditioning (in summer)
- built-in wardrobe
- complimentary bathroom toiletries
- dining/work table with chairs
- electric kettle
- flat-screen full satellite TV
- fully-equipped kitchen with fridge and four-ring stove/oven
- fully-opening screened windows
- high-speed wireless Internet
- large storage areas
- private entrances front and rear
- room view: extensive panorama for many kilometres along Kootenay Lake (inc. BOB the Big Orange Bridge), Nelson Mountain and the Selkirk range to the Kokanee Glacier
- small private balcony
- superior quality pillow-top mattress
- tea and coffee making facilities in room