Large suite with queen bedroom, sitting room with double sofa bed, en suite bathroom
The Maple Suite was created by combining two rooms to create either a large space for a couple (one queen bed) or a two-bedroom family room using the double sofa bed in the lounge. Getting the sun from mid-afternoon, the suite has a large sitting area with flat screen satellite TV, and an en suite bathroom with shower. There is plenty of storage space and a counter top for food preparation, along with a fridge, microwave, kettle and tea/coffee maker.
The three large windows offer a view across the rooftops of the downtown buildings to the Kootenay Lake and Selkirk Mountains. Please note that there are buildings across from the hotel so they do take up some of the view! Although facing the city, there is very little daytime noise and there are no evening noise sources (bars or restaurants) nearby.
Maple vs. Willow Suites – both are similar sizes. Maple is brighter with a better view and a double sofa-bed. Willow has a king rather than a queen bed, French doors with a private verandah, and its decor makes it more romantic compared to the relative practicality of Maple.
- air-conditioning (in summer – lounge and bedroom)
- comfortable reading chairs
- complimentary bathroom toiletries
- en suite bathroom with shower
- flat-screen full satellite TV (in sitting room)
- fridge with ice compartment
- fully-opening screened windows
- high-speed wireless Internet
- large sofa
- premium coffee maker
- room view: there are city buildings directly across from the room, only allowing a partial view of the Selkirk Mountains
- soft bathrobes
- superior quality pillow-top mattress