Split-level apartment with one queen bedroom and one twin-bed room, sitting room, kitchenette and small private outside terrace
Cherry Tree is an apartment on two levels with a bright TV sitting room off a large hallway/mud-room on the upper floor which has direct private access to the parking lot. On the lower floor there are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the second with two singles. The bathroom has a large (six-foot) soaker tub with shower. There is also a small kitchenette and dining area with fridge, microwave and sink, stocked with kitchenware and utensils.
A small private outdoor terrace is accessed from the upper floor. It is not overlooked, although it does not have a view.
Cherry Tree has its own private access from the back of the house, where there is a large deck for guests (now this does have a view!). Note that the apartment can only be entered from the rear: there is no direct access to the rest of the building.
- 40" flat-screen full satellite TV
- air-conditioning (in summer – lounge and bedroom)
- bathroom with full-sized (six foot) contemporary-styled bath-tub and shower
- comfortable reading chairs
- complimentary bathroom toiletries
- electric kettle
- flat-screen full satellite TV (in sitting room)
- fridge with ice compartment
- fully-opening screened windows
- high-speed wireless Internet
- Kitchenette : essential kitchen utensils and dining ware
- large sofa
- premium coffee maker
- room view: fully opening screened window, but no view
- superior quality pillow-top mattress